Using a family photo in the background and repeating it in the smallest hand print makes for a cool 3D effect that Dad will love!
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Colored cardstock paper
- Spray adhesive
- Markers or stamps
How to Make It
- Print pictures on a KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Put the 8×10 photo in the frame
- Cut out hand prints of every family member in different colored papers (except for the smallest members hand print) TIP:Use colored paper that matches the décor. Write the names of each family member in each hand print.
- Cut the smallest hand print out of the smaller photo
- Glue the hand prints one on top of the other with the photo hand print on top