Using a family photo in the background and repeating it in the smallest hand print makes for a cool 3D effect that Mom will love!
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Colored cardstock paper
- Spray adhesive
- Markers or stamps
How to Make It
- Print an 8×10 and 4×6 of the same photo on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Put the 8×10 photo in the frame
- Cut out hand print shapes in different colored papers, to represent each family member in the photo
- Glue the hand prints one on top of the other from largest to smallest and adhere to the 8×10 photo
- Cut out the smallest handprint on the 3×5 photo, and adhere.
TIP: Use colored paper that matches the colors in photo or personal décor. Use an appropriate print size for the smallest hand print in your family. Write the names of each family member in each hand print.