Egg Photo Display
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- 2 photos
- Styrofoam eggs (2)
- Construction paper
- 2 sheets of scrapbooking paper
- 2 sticks
- Scrapbooking embellishments like flowers and butterflies, if desired
- Straw or nest material, if desired
- Glue or tape
How to Make It
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
- Cut scrapbooking paper into 2-inch strips and glue to styrofoam eggs.
- Insert sticks into eggs.
- Cut leaves from construction paper and glue to sticks.
- Glue flower and butterfly embellishments, if desired.
- Tape pictures to the top of the sticks.
- Set eggs in straw to resemble nest, if desired.