Throughout the year add slips of paper with things you are thankful for to the jar. A photo on each jar keeps track of whose jar is whose.
Time to Complete:30
What you'll need:
- Photo of the thankful jar owner
- Slips of paper
- Ribbon or twine
- Letter decals or stickers
- Scissors or circle cutter
- Hole punch
How to Make It
- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App
- Apply letter decals to the jar to say “I’m Thankful For”
- Cut your photo out as a circle, punch a hole into top and tie around the jar with ribbon or twine.
- Add things to be thankful for to slips of paper and drop in the jar throughout the year, then read them out loud at Thanksgiving