A desktop sandbox featuring a favorite vacation photo is just the thing to relive the vacation fun once you're back to work!
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Photo from your trip
- Flat wooden box with hinged lid
- White glue, glue stick or spray adhesive
- Glue gun
- Scrapbooking materials or dollhouse props
How to Make It
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
- Cut photo to fit inside lid.
- Attach ribbon on either side to serve as braces to hold the box open.
- Glue photo to lid using white glue, glue stick or spray adhesive.
- Glue scrapbooking items to bottom of box using hot glue and let dry.
- Add sand.
Consider adding silhouetted pictures of family members standing in the sand.