For a unique way to display your child’s first day of school picture, here’s a fun project that you can do with your child to get them even more excited about back to school. This also makes a great teachers’ gift.
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Back to school picture
- Picture frame with wide front surface
- 12 Pencils
- Glue gun (supervise children with hot glue gun)
How to Make It
- Print your favorite first day of school picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk (My KODAK MOMENTS App)
- Measure pencils to fit each side. Sharpen pencils to desired length.
- Glue pencils to frame on side one at a time
- Insert photo
TIP: For the shorter pencils, you may choose to cut the pencils first to avoid long periods of sharpening! Simply score the pencils with craft knife and break off tips.