Four Photo Frame Display
Give your pictures a new look by combining 4 frames into one. It’s easy with the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Four identical frames
- Strong adhesive (glue)
- Staples or nails
How to Make It
- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and print some favorite photos.
- Insert pictures in the frames.
- Glue the frames together into a quadrant.
- Staple or nail ribbon to the back of frames.
- Hang with ribbon.
- Print your pictures in black-and-white or sepia for a different look.
- Substitute picture hanging wire for the ribbon for a more contemporary look.