Family Birthday Plaque
Add photos to a family birthday plaque to make a fun decoration. Everyone will love seeing which pictures, printed at the KODAK Picture Kiosk, will make it to the plaque!
Time to Complete:00:45
What you'll need:
- Favorite pictures of family members
- Premade wooden circles
- Wooden plaque
- Decoupage medium
How to Make It
- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and print mini-prints of your favorite photos.
- Cut out pictures to fit wooden circles.
- Apply with a decoupage medium.
- Create a wooden plaque with the first letter of each month and the words Family Birthdays.
- Hang wooden circles from the twine off the plaque.
TIP: Mini-prints are in the collage menu.