Crayon Teacher’s Wreath
Brighten a teacher’s classroom or door with a wreath made with crayons and personalized with a photo and his/her name.
Time to Complete:1:00
What you'll need:
- A photo of the teacher
- 6-inch embroidery hoop
- 9-inch embroidery hoop
- Approximately 60 crayons
- Small wood frame
- Wood craft letters
- School themed wood shapes
- Hot glue gun and sticks
How to Make It
- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the My KODAK MOMENTS App.
- Glue the photo inside of the small wood frame.
- Place the 6-inch hoop inside the 9 inch hoop and glue the crayons around the radius so that each crayon is glued to both hoops.
- Spell out the teacher’s name with the letters and glue to the wreath.
- Glue the photo frame and school shapes to the wreath.
- Tie a ribbon to 9-inch hoop at the top of the wreath.