Use photos to spell out the location of your vacation as a background for a shadow box containing souvenirs from the trip.
Time to Complete:00:45
What you'll need:
- Vacation photos
- Shadow box
- Full photo mat (not cut)
- Trip souvenirs and mementos
- Letter template or stencil
- Utility knife or scissors
- Glue stick
How to Make It
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App – taking into account the size of your letter template/stencil
- Use letter templates or stencils to trace a letter onto each photo
- Use scissors or utility knife to cut out the letters from the photos
- Mount each photo letter onto the mat with glue to spell out the vacation location
- Add souvenirs and mementos to the shadow box and then place the mat with photos behind them before replacing the back of the shadowbox.
Tip: It may take a few tries to get all of the items arranged just the way you like them.