Replacing the lenses of an old pair of sunglasses is a fun way to show off summer photos. Replacing the lenses of an old pair of sunglasses is a fun way to show off summer photos.
Time to Complete:00:15
What you'll need:
- Optional - glue
How to Make It
- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Pop the lenses out of the sunglasses
- Trace the shape of each lens onto a photo
- Cut out each photo and replace the lens spot in the sunglasses
- You may have to trim the photo to fit the spot
- If necessary, add a dab of glue to the back of the photo along the edge to hold it in place
Tip: Consider the size of the sunglass lenses when printing your photo. If you need smaller photos try mini-prints at the KODAK Picture Kiosk.